Friday, July 18, 2008

More to write about

Hi guys,

Summer IS coming to a too-rapid end, and so far, it looks like only 3 of us have done any writing. Kudos and back pats to us. Where are the rest of you? Did you die? I've been busy reading for fun and for school, hanging out with my kids, and digging back into writing.

And to support that creative endeavor, I started a blog a few weeks ago. You can check it out: it's called The Wrinkled Page, and it's provided me with a way to keep my writing going. It's mostly journal-type stuff so far, but who knows what will happen next?

2 comments:

Munin said...

Hmm... I read your blog. It's pretty awesome. Your writing kind of reminds me of this one author... David Sedaris? Anyway, just thought I'd leave a comment because it's 12:30 in the morning and I'm a very bored insomniac.

Kir said...

David Sedaris? Wow, thanks. I'm honored. Hope you got some sleep...